Saturday, October 11, 2014

There is a song, A song that just about kills me every time I hear it.
Maybe, just maybe this might help someone to realize how things are effecting me.

Immagine sitting in a room across from a loved one who's holding a shotgun, drunk.

Say something, I'm giving up on you                      you're sitting there with a gun
I'll be the one, if you want me to                             If it would stop you
Anywhere I would've followed you                        I would have gone with you anywhere
Say something, I'm giving up on you           I'm trying to talk to you, help you.    

And I am feeling so small                                        There's nothing I can do..
It was over my head                                                 I tried everything I knew
I know nothing at all                                                .... I knew nothing

And I will stumble and fall                                      I don't feel strong enough
I'm still learning to love                                           I'm sorry I didn't know how to
Just starting to crawl                                                to love you wholly

Say something, I'm giving up on you                      I don't want to leave you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you                           I've tried so hard
Anywhere I would've followed you                        Anywhere, anywhere but here.
Say something, I'm giving up on you                      If I can't change your mind..

And I will swallow my pride                                   Since you want this, I can't change your mind
You're the one that I love                                         I realize that now, too late
And I'm saying goodbye                                          for the last time

Say something, I'm giving up on you                      I can't change your mind
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you                   So. Finally. I'm leaving.
And anywhere I would've followed you                  Still, I want to..
Say something, I'm giving up on you                      Please, please dont

Say something, I'm giving up on you                      Don't give up on me
Say something...                                                       on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment